Watch this video for a nice explanation of our Zines & Flip Books activity. It’s cued up to start at 3:36. From there to the end is all about the activity.
- Make a Zine OR a Flip Book
- Glenn will bring needles & thread to class on Wed so you can sew your Zines or Flip Books together.
- The CSULB Art Store (and other art stores) also have Needles & Thread (bookbinding supplies)
- Sewing is a pretty nice way to bind your Zine or Flip Book, but you can also do it any other way you like.
- Check out this week’s blog post for a list of which 1/2 hour you’re up in FA4-311 working on Zines / Flip Books & which 1/2 hour you’re down at the SOA Galleries for conversations.
- Scroll through the LA Zinefest Website for lots of inspiration!
- Put words, images, etc in your Zine, or
- Make something move on your Flip Book!
Here’s a little Flip Book inspiration:
Your Blog Post
- Do the Activity
- Take Pix
- Blog it
- Describe your experience, insights, things you’d like to try next time, etc